Siskiyou BioSurvey, LLC is an Oregon-based natural resource consulting company providing a variety of botanical and ecological services to government agencies, non-profit organizations and private industry throughout the Pacific Northwest, Northern California and the West. Our team provides on-the-ground technical services in support of regulatory and environmental documentation, conservation, planning, restoration and mapping.
Siskiyou BioSurvey’s mission is to provide sound ecological and botanical expertise to support the conservation and restoration of natural resources, important habitats, and rare species. We bring a deep understanding of ecological systems and a wealth of experience to every job we do. Since 1988, Siskiyou BioSurvey, LLC partners have provided ecological consulting to clients in Oregon, Washington, Northern California, Alaska and Colorado. We provide services for small projects of a few acres to largescale multi-year complex projects. Click here to see a list of clients.
Our company provides the following services:
- Biological Survey Design and Project Management
- Endangered and Special Status Vascular & Non-Vascular Plant Surveys, and Survey & Manage Fungi Surveys
- Endangered and Special Status Wildlife Surveys, including Great Gray and Northern Spotted Owls, Marbled Murrelet, Northern Goshawk, and Red Tree Vole Surveys
- Invasive Weed Mapping and Assessment and Weed Control Plans
- Native Seed Collection
- Ecological Monitoring
- Plant Community and Habitat Mapping and Assessment
- Ecological Research
- Ecological Restoration Design and Planning
- NEPA Support: Biological Evaluations, Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Land Management Plans
- GIS/Mapping Services
- Forest Canopy Surveys and Research